Hey! I just made this salad today. I thought I would post the recipe online, so all of you can try it. It’s really tasty and is highly recommended! Bon Apetite!
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup reduced- sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon of canola oil
1 14-16- ounce package of extra-firm water-packed tofu
6 ounces whole wheat speghetti
1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
3 tablespoons water
3 Cloves garlic
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
6 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
1 medium orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup thinly sliced trimmed snow peas
1. Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450 degrees. Coat a large sheet with cooking spray. Put a large pot of water on to boil for spaghetti.
2. Combine lime juice, soy sauce and oil in a large bowl. Stir in tof; marinate, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
3. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tofu to the prepared baking sheet; reserve the marinade. Roast the tofu, stirring once halfway through, until golden brown, 16 to 18 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
5. Whisk peanut butter, 3 tablespoons water, garlic, and ginger into the reserved marinade. Add spaghetti, the cabbage, bell pepper, and snow peas; toss to coat. Top with tofu.